Custom Search

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jaclyn and John

Jaclyn... you are as courageous as you are beautiful. I enjoyed photographing your wedding and I think you did a wonderful job with it. I thoroughly admire you for keeping your bright personality and positive outlook on life and everything that goes with it... This was a very special wedding for me.. one I will always remember.
Jackie is working her way through life and has struggled with a debilitating disease that makes every day a challenge.. but as you can see she is married to a very handsome and loving man and has there ever been a more beautiful bride... I don't think so. Good luck to you both... you deserve nothing but the best life can offer.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jaci and Johnny are as strong as they are beautiful. Both have hearts of gold. The wedding was incredible. Everything Jaci had ever dreamt of. Thank you Randy for bringing out the real beauty of these two amazing people. Lots of love to you both....Aunt Lauri

    ReplyDelete