Custom Search

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Matrimony and Cheese
30 years of Wedding Photography

Photobucket


Matrimony and Cheese. I try very hard to get by without having people say "Cheese", but ultimately I still find myself doing just that. "Matrimony and Cheese" is the title of my book. I've been writing this book for a long time now and using my experiences, good and bad, to offer advice to those Brides who really want to have a beautiful and successful wedding. In 30 years I have seen just about everything that can go wrong and many, many things that can go right. I have an insight that few other's can boast of.
I have photographed thousands of weddings in the Detroit Metropolitan Area and beyond. I have seen more diversity and more changes than almost anyone. I have photographed every culture, every religion, and probably worked in every Church and every Hall in the area.
I will use this Blog to post images, answer questions and give advice .... as well as to thank the many Brides and Grooms who have put up with me all these years... and will put up with me in the future. I am busy working on my new website Photography by Randy... or Randy Indish Photography. I have thought of a few lofty and poetic names, but I think I'll let my work speak for it's artistry, and honor my father and grandfathers by using my own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment